The Penn Slammer IV is a true saltwater fixed spool reel and this latest IV model takes the Slammer range to a new level of performance. The IPX6 sealed body keeps water, salt and sand out of the reel and allows it to perform to the max no matter what the conditions.
- Super tough Saltwater fixed spool
- 4500 size for surf or boat fishing in the uk and most overseas lure fishing.
- Full metal body, side-plate and rotor
- Fully IPX6 sealed saltwater proof body and spool design
- Tough CNC gear technology.
- Hydrophobic line roller bearing, Automatic bail pick up
A true saltwater fixed spool reel it's designed specifically for heavy duty styles of fishing from shore or on boats and is built using a highly durable, full metal body, side plate and rotor. The IPX6 sealed body and spool design ensures water stays out the gear box and the drag system for enhanced durability and life span.
The Sealed Slammer drag system utilises Penn’s proprietary Dura- Drag material to give improved durability and the 8 + 1 stainless steel bearing system provides smooth performance every time.
With the computer-controlled CNC gear technology system, the precision brass main, pinion and oscillation gears are individually machined for exact tolerances to provide the smoothest operation.